It's finally arrived - the next episode that I know you have all been eagerly awaiting!
If you haven't done so already, I recommend listening to Episode 4 before this one just so everything is a bit more in context.
In this episode, I continue the discussion on doing a job properly and explain how I have started to achieve this very thing! Starting with re-factoring an old PowerShell module I wrote, hooking it up to AppVeyor and uploading it to the Microsoft PowerShell Gallery all the way to a complete overhaul of our documentation and ending up with a new IDE !
Please leave any comments below on Disqus, or contact me on Twitter @OzThe2 if you have anything to add to the discussion.